- More than 40 years of next level experience with mulch manufacturing, colorant production, product innovation and treating/caring for trees and tree debris recycling
- Services include tree removal, trimming, grapple hauling, land clearing, stump grinding, mulch processing, colorant production and packaging, transportation and distribution
- Acquisition of Mulch Manufacturing provides NSRI a significantly larger footprint nationally and abroad
- Mulch Manufacturing maintains its historical contracts with big box retailers nationally for bagged mulch sales
- NSRI benefits from a competitive advantage over other mulch manufacturers because the acquisition of mulch feedstock drives revenue instead of simply being a cost of goods sold
- Environmentally responsible corporation focused on being “stewards of the environment” in all aspects of the business. The source of feedstock coming from tree services division decreases environmental burden on landfills
- Ample room for expansion utilizing the 100-acre site in Florida approved as the flagship tree debris collection site and mulch feedstock production facility, as well as the 100,000-sq.-ft. building and 28 acres site in Jacksonville
- Recipient of Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2018
- Strategic partnership with a national waste disposal company has provided NSRI millions of dollars in cost savings and years of time that would otherwise have been incurred if the Company had needed to secure the required locations and permits that the partnership provided. This partnership represents significant potential expansion opportunity for NSRI
National Storm Recovery Inc. (OTC: NSRI), through its subsidiaries, including National Storm Recovery, LLC (DBA Central Florida Arbor Care and Mulch Manufacturing, Inc.), provides tree services, debris hauling, removal and bio-mass recycling, manufacturing, packaging and sales of next-generation mulch products. The company’s primary corporate objective is to provide a solution for the treatment and handling of tree debris that is historically sent to local landfills and disposal sites, creating an environmental burden and pressure on disposal sites around the nation.
National Storm and the solutions provided by its Sustainable Green Team are founded in sustainability. The company’s vertically integrated operations begin with the collection of tree debris through its tree services division and collection sites. Tree bio-mass is then moved through the processing division for...
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NSRI are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/NSRI
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.