Blackridge’s proprietary Project Tracker platform is a comprehensive database across Energy & Utilities, Chemicals, Infrastructure, Industrial, and Construction sectors.
The platform enables you to enhance your market knowledge and maintain a solid grasp of what’s happening in the projects’ sphere.
Our approach is pro-active, not reactive. In addition to the reliable and comprehensive coverage of projects in various phases from inception to completion, we monitor governments and companies’ plans and predict the upcoming projects worldwide to give our subscribers an edge.
We have developed comprehensive intelligence hubs, which include several databases, project tracking platforms, and sophisticated live dashboards. These holistic intelligence hubs enable unparalleled data analysis and accelerate time-to-insight generation.
The platform includes both greenfield and brownfield projects in all phases of development. It covers commissioned/completed/existing, under-development/under construction, canceled, on-hold, delayed, and all upcoming projects (including planned projects, tenders, contract awards, Expression of Interest (EoI) invitations, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signing, etc.).
For More Information Speak to Our Expert @ https://www.blackridgeresearch.com/contact-us.php
Most Of The Sectors we cover in Global Project Tracker and they are as follows :
1. Energy and Utilities – Covers oil & gas, power generation, T&D, energy storage, water & sewage Infrastructure.
2. Chemical – Covers basic/organic, intermediates, specialty chemicals bio/green chemicals.
3. Industrial – Covers manufacturing, metal & material processing plants, waste processing, industrial gasses, mining projects.
4. Construction – Covers residential buildings, institutional, IT, commercial, data centers, leisure, and hospitality buildings.
5. Infrastructure – Covers airports, roads, marine & inland water infrastructure, telecommunication, other infrastructure.