- The declining trend in eurozone fragmentation risk is meeting resistance.
- The ECB signals that it will become the first global central bank to adopt "Sustainable Easing" into its monetary policy framework.
- ECB defined "Sustainable Easing" conflates Global Warming with emergency COVID-19 pandemic bond-buying permanently.
- Spain is a growing risk of contagion that could spread fragmentation risk throughout the eurozone.
- If managed correctly, rising fragmentation risk can be the catalyst for MMT.
For further details see:Expectations Of The ECB's Monetary Policy Framework Review Are Now Framed By Disinflation And Eurozone Fragmentation Risks