Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares (NYSE:BBD) traded today at a new 52-week high of $5.55. Approximately 12.7 million shares have changed hands today, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 23 million shares.
Banco Bradesco is Brazil's fourth-largest bank, with about 15% of deposits, and the largest insurance provider in Brazil, with roughly 25% market share. The bank provides services through a network of more than 4,600 branches, the largest footprint of all privately controlled banks in Brazil. Banking provides roughly 70% of profits, while the insurance segment contributes the remaining 30%.
Based on a current price of $5.47, Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares is currently 0.3% above its average consensus analyst price target of $5.46.
In the past 52 weeks, shares of Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares have traded between a low of $3.36 and a high of $5.55 and is now at $5.47, which is 63% above that low price.
Receive IBN Spotlights - "Bite Size" Small, Mid and Large-Cap Technical Indicator Alerts
To stay connected with our complimentary IBN Spotlights, please visit https://IBN.fm/connected
About InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN)
InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) consists of 50+ trusted financial brands introduced to the investment public over the course of 15+ years. Through these brands, IBN provides (1) access to our Investor Press Release Wire Solutions via InvestorWire (IW) to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions via IW to ensure maximum impact; (4) full-scale distribution to an enormous social media audience that includes millions of followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions focused on the IBN Podcast Series. With a proven track record serving 500+ client partners, IBN is the key to a more effective market communication campaign.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorBrandNetwork.com